Kentyou is a startup company aiming to turn cities into more sustainable, innovative, and citizen-centric environments to live and work in. Kentyou provides a modular and extensible software that unifies omnipresent urban data and facilitates innovative smart applications that help cities to face their environmental, economic, and social challenges.
Kentyou is looking for an enthusiast Data Analyst to join its highly qualified, international, open-minded, dynamic and creative development team. A successful applicant will enjoy the opportunity to be an important player within a rapidly growing, dynamic start-up, playing an important social and environmental role for the planet and its people.
Join us if you have the qualities and competencies we are looking for!
- 3+ years of experience building high quality data analytics applications in industry, in particular in the IoT and smart city domains
- Masters or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar relevant field
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Java and Phyton, as well as associated libraries (NumPY, SciPy, Scikit-learn, Pandas, Matplotlib, PyTorch, Keras/Tensorflow)
- Experience with big data processing technologies like Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka or similar.
- Experience with time series data analysis and visualisation tools (PostgreSQL/Timescale, Prometheus. TensorBoard, Grafana, Kibana, Chronograf, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Understanding of data security and privacy principles in an IoT and smart city context.
- Strong knowledge of Artifical Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies and techniques (supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, forecasting models, etc.).
- Experience with AI-based image processing using methods and tools such as Yolo or SSD.
- Explainable AI concepts and methods to interpret and explain ML model decisions
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture and experience with scalable, event-based, reactive systems
- Mastering state-of-the-art software development, testing and deployment tools such as Maven, JUnit, Docker, Sonar, etc.
- Working with agile development methodologies, following a design thinking approach with a lean startup mindset.
- Interest in learning new tools, languages, frameworks, and workflows
- Excellent communication skills, organizational and time management practices
- Ability to work efficiently with a remote team.
- Team player, open-minded, dreamer yet hard worker
- Experience in contributing to open-source software
- Enjoys problem solving and applying their experience to new domains
- Experience with OSGi Framework.
- EU/UK/CH work permit
- Location: Preferably in the vicinity of Grenoble, France, but remote work options may be considered